Network promotion when a few taboos

Posted in rrfyekym on July 31st, 2017

network promotion, also known as website promotion, the following is a personal promotion in the network when a few taboos.

, don’t make the front page falsh

true search engine recognition ability on the picture is very poor, home made of flash, not only conducive to search engine rankings, but also slows down the speed to enter the home page, to a certain extent for your customers as soon as possible to find you and set up a small obstacle.

don’t make navigation as picture connection,

because the search engine is a huge database, instead of a picture library, search engine to search engine home page is your title, and then through your navigation search to other pages within your site, so if your site navigation is the link, it is easy to search engine to you other pages, if the picture connection can not achieve this effect.

don’t use lots of pictures to make home pages,

any search engine likes the obvious structure, rather than making a page, so that the search engine can’t tell you where you are.

don’t make the generic Web site, which is used to fool people who don’t know the Internet,

80% of the site’s traffic comes from search engines, while the other 20% have fewer than 0.5% people using direct web sites and navigation. Because of the success of the new 3721 network, web site is just want to borrow China Internet not mature time just folks. Do you know the Internet? Don’t use the universal web site.

too much for free, crazy for friendship connection,.

some people in order to save money, hope in the free resources, even more ridiculous is that some people want to increase your website traffic through simple crazy links, improve search engine rankings and attract a customer.

1. don’t spam

a large number of unsolicited e-mails, anytime, anywhere, to anyone, are intolerable. There are hundreds of guys trying to sell you databases and spam software, but don’t trust them. Junk mail will bring you into the enemy rather than a friend, it will make your site banned by the ISP, reduce your visitors.

3. don’t waste your time on Web garbage,

submit your site to the main search engines and directories. Don’t waste time on unimportant search engines. They bring almost zero access. You’d better spend your time decorating your instructions to register with Yahoo.

5. to your site is officially enabled, and then submit

thoroughly tests your site before submitting it to make sure each part has been completed. Many browsers won’t go back to the URL after they find a "build" tag.

6. is not >


This post is under “rrfyekym” and has no respond so far.
If you enjoy this article, make sure you subscribe to my RSS Feed.

Post a reply